Monday, January 24, 2011
The Prince Hat
Okay here is the start of some projects I've been working on. I tried to do a homemade Christmas this year and spent many a night until 2 or 3 in the morning sewing...a lot!!! But it was fun and next year I'll try to just start it a little earlier like I should start sewing now for Christmas!! Anyways Ricky had been asking for a prince hat for a while, which I interpreted to be a crown so I took some wool (this is a bottom of a felted sweater, thanks to Abby Schuette!), cut some points out, glued some jewels on, a little embellishment on the bottom and sewed an elastic pocket in the back and voila he's a prince (which he has now decided it's not a prince hat it's a king hat)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment