Clan Crest Lennox - courtesy of www.scotclans.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Birthday Boy


Wow, I can't believe my little Ricky is 4 years old. It seems like yesterday he was my chunky monkey little baby. Having a little boy is so much fun. How they view life is so entertaining. He'll do anything for a laugh and laugh at anything! I love him beyond words can even say. On his birthday I kept joking with him that he couldn't grow up that he had to stay my little Ricky boy and his response was very matter-of-fact "nope, I gotta, I gotta grow up to be a Daddy". He loves and admires his Daddy so much. He also told me that he's going to have 6 kids. Those 6 kids will sure be very lucky!! Ricky, you are an amazing little boy and I pray that as you grow that admiration for your Daddy turns into an admiration for your Heavenly Father to seek Him and Glorify Him in everything you do! Happy Birthday little man

No comments: