Desiree read me an entire book today without any help. She is an amazing learner. I love watching her grow and learn. It's a really sweet feeling watching her accomplish something that we've been doing together since she was a baby. She has always been so interactive. At 16 months I could ask her where the butterfly was on the page and where the worm was digging in the ground and then we would count all the butterflies and worms together and make the animal sounds and now all of a sudden she's reading a book to me. It happens so fast. It's a joy to raise my kids. To nurture their learning and growing. To be on this journey with them as we grow and mature together is something I wouldn't ever change.
Memories: Her favorite book as a baby was Good Morning, Good Night and her favorite book right now is The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss

No comments:
Post a Comment