Clan Crest Lennox - courtesy of www.scotclans.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beauty Salon

Today Desiree had her first experience at a beauty salon.  Yai Yai (Austin's Mom) and I took her to get pedicures at the local beauty school.  She did just awesome holding still for the girl while she painted her little toes.  She picked out this sparkly purple nail polish that just looked so cute on her.  Well she thought that was a lot of fun but then she had to wait for Yai Yai and I to finish up our pedicures.  Which being a beauty school took over an hour and a half so we were trying to keep Desiree entertained by letting her chew gum and take pictures with Yai Yai's camera, making paper airplanes, looking through the basket of nail polish and naming off the colors but after 45 minutes or so of that she was bored and started loudly saying "I don't want to be here anymore", pouting, and being totally impatient.  She was pretty hungry at this point also because it was past 12:30 so we made it through and our pedicures turned out awesome but I don't know if Desiree will care to get her nails painted at a beauty salon again.  We'll see!!

No comments: