That's about it for now I'll keep plugging away at it to get caught up!
Monday, September 12, 2011
It's been a while
hello blogging page. It's been a long time. Life has been flying by faster than I can blink. I can't believe it's September and I'm in the throws of homeschooling for the first year and I haven't even gotten on here to blog about our fun adventure of moving back to CA. Here's a few pictures of the adventure. I'll come back and add more to it. I promise I will be more diligent in writing about our adventures and family time together!
This is a who set me up to this look. A moving truck, A van, 1 dog, 1 cat, 3 kids, and Austin and I to run the whole show!! Oh boy, here we go!
My driving partner!
Austin's driving partner. He likes to give his partner a good shock of electricity to keep himself awake.
That's about it for now I'll keep plugging away at it to get caught up!
That's about it for now I'll keep plugging away at it to get caught up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment